brazil

brazil

Saturday, July 27, 2013

July 26, 2013

Hello hello hello my fellow friends! So we got our reassignments today and guess what!!!! I'm going to Rochester, New York! AAHHHHHHHHH Im so excited. Seriously it's like all I could ask for. This mission has Palmyra and Hill Cumorah in it (yeah Dad, get pumped) and borders Lake Ontario. It also has Niagara Falls in it. P-day activity! Ahhh I'm so excited to be in such a beautiful place at such a beautiful time of year. I have felt like I need to be somewhere else before I went to Brazil and I know this is the place I'm meant to be. Honestly I could not be happier or more excited.
 
I leave on Monday Jul7 29 at 9:00 am and land in Detroit at 2:28 pm. I have a layover until 3:23 pm and then leave for Rochester. I am allowed to make phone calls, so I will either call you before my first flight in the morning or in my layover. Ill try for the morning. Does that work? let me know. My P-day is tomorrow, so I can communicate and plan via email.
Get as much dirt on the mission as you can and tell me about it :)

1 comment:

  1. Sis Tess H,

    I sent you a package that was to arrive on Monday, but I'm sure that you didn't get it because you left for New York so early in the morning. I'm hoping that they forward it on to you (it isn't much) I just wanted you to know I was think of you. I'm stoked for you to spend some time at the Church history sites. My son Michael was just at the Sacred Grove last week with Scouts and raved about how special it was. Keep up the awesome work. Prayers are sent up for you, Will, and Julius daily!!

    Dr. H

    ReplyDelete